Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy Week at SRU

Out of all my weeks at SRU, this has been one of my craziest weeks. Between classes, field hockey, clubs, and homework, I am running around like crazy. I am in six different clubs on campus and every single one of them have called a meeting this week. I literally have been going non-stop each day. To add to the madness, me and all my teammates will be shoved in a bus for a ten hour ride to New York to play two games this weekend. I'm ready for the week to be over already!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    I have definitely had a crazy week too! I feel like all my professors have deceided to assign work this week! On top of the work, I have two meetings this week also. The bus ride to New York should let you take your mind off school work for a bit! Good luck at your game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like alot of fun. Why are you in so many clubs? Hey are you doing that saac club thing someone from xc has to do it and I think I'm going to. Good luck in your games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa goodluck in your games and i hope your leg feels better that was one nasty bruise. I agree with you though there has been so much work to do and stuff it has been a crazy week. I cant wait for thanksgiving to come for a nice break. Have a safe trip and go show those New York teams how the rock plays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a student athlete is very demanding and being in just one club is demanding let alone six!! at least on the bus you can catch on some much needed rest!! good luck in your game!!

    ReplyDelete