Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yesterday's Game.

Last night we had a game against rival IUP. IUP is a very good team when it comes to field hockey and I feel we held them very well last night. They went into this season ranked number one in our conference and we were ranked in last. So for us to hold them to a score of 0-1 is a big deal. We had a lot of chances to score and its upsetting that we did not, but finishing is something we need to work on. We have two games this weekend in New York, I'm hoping we can pull out a couple of wins!

1 comment:

  1. Well congrats!! I need to come to a field hockey game. I have never seen it played before and don't even know what it looks like. Sounds like your team did well though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete